Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I tried to setup kindle fire and then got unable to connect

Customer Question

I tried to setup kindle fire and then got unable to connect to server message
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Note the password ***** connect to your WIFI is the wireless web key / password not the login in password ***** the kindle or Amazon... * Before connecting the Kindle to the wi-fi network, you should know the settings of your router. If it is secured then you must know the correct key or password. first look on the label of your wireless router for the default ID and wireless password ***** web key to use..

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

If you have a Windows laptop connected to your home wireless internet see below on how to look up your Wifi password.

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Once you have your Kindle connected to the internet can the proceed to register it to your Amazon account and access your Cloud content.

~

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You

~