Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I have just received a replacement Kindle and need to know

Customer Question

I have just received a replacement Kindle and need to know how to download the book that was in the broken Kindle.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

You really don't have to do anything, once the new kindle is set up on your home wifi network, and registered to your existing amazon account (should have been done automatically if they replaced it under warranty, or it was purchased from your own account), then all your prior purchases will sync to the new kindle automatically.

To expedite that process, go to the kindle home page, then look for the library, and choose CLOUD library rather than device library, the first time you touch on your desired book there, it will prompt it to download immediately for use.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.