Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Name: Pearl LongmireI need to update mt credit card but

Customer Question

Customer: Name: Pearl LongmireI need to update mt credit card but Kindle won't let me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My card has expired. New experation date is July 2020
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to E-Readers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'll wait but why do I have to pay to update a credit card I have been usuing for several years?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.