Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I need help to register my kindle - have an old account and

Customer Question

I need help to register my kindle - have an old account and can't access it.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

If no longer have access to your existing Amazon account, you can request a password *****:

1. Go to Forgot Your Password.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions.

You may be asked to copy the text from a picture in a text entry box (commonly known as a "CAPTCHA"). Make sure to enter the letters in all-caps.

If you have a problem reading the "CAPTCHA," we'll give you a chance to try again with a different one. If you continue having an issue with the validation screen, contact us.

3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.

Note: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you'll receive an SMS message with instructions instead of an e-mail.

After you've created a new password, it will become active right away. You new password ***** be applicable for all Amazon related accounts.

If need help finding your home WIFI wireless internet password ***** also have a Windows laptop computer connected wirelessly now, can then click on the attachment link below for steps to lookup your passoword:

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You