Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

My kindle will not fire up. it appears to be locked on to the

Customer Question

my kindle will not fire up. it appears to be locked on to the kindle fire logo. can you help?
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to log in with the temp password ***** sent to my e-mail. can you help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 'nt had any response from your support team to my question at 0844
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.