Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an account with Amazon ---placed two orders today

Customer Question

I have an account with Amazon ---placed two orders today that were not processed the problem is that we changed our credit card number and advised amazon but today they tried processing the order using the old card number
the old card number was 4071662111418319 new number 4071662111410810 p;ease process the orders with the correct number
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Unfortunately we cannot change your billing info- that is something you must do yourself.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance once you see my reply.