rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service
Experience:  4 years+ experience as an Electronic technician
13842863

I have a Kindle PaperWhite. I would like to erase all the

Customer Question

I have a Kindle PaperWhite. I would like to erase all the books on the kindle which I have read. How do I go about this?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  rahul.pattnayak replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to justanswer.

To remove the unwanted books or any item from your kindle paperwhite library, just do it by going to the library and then press and hold the item’s name or cover. Then a dialog box appears, tap Remove from Device from the options.
It will be removed from your device but will remain stored securely in the Cloud for download at a later time, if you want it again.

But if you want to permanentely remove the book then visit amazon.com.
Log in to your acount, then go to "manage your kindle". There locate the book , click it and a drop down box will appear ,from that select remove from the library.It will be deleted.Once deleted from here you will no longer have access to re-download the item unless you purchase it again.
Hope it helps.Please leave a positive rating.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.

Expert:  rahul.pattnayak replied 12 months ago.

hi, hope the above solution helped you.

Regards.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You did not answer my question in a satisfactory manner. I want to erase the title as well as the contents of the books I have already read./ You did not provide me with this information. Rita

I think you have not read my answer properly.I have given you both the ways.Please read the 2nd part of my answer.

Still i am posting the answer again.

if you want to permanently remove the book then visit amazon.com.
Log in to your account, then go to "manage your kindle". There locate the book , click it and a drop down box will appear ,from that select remove from the library.It will be deleted.Once deleted from here you will no longer have access to re-download the item unless you purchase it again.
Regards.