Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

When I try to purchase a book, I get this message: "This

Customer Question

When I try to purchase a book, I get this message: "This NOOK title is not available in the country you live in. Contact NOOK customer support for help if you've moved recently."
I have not moved. How can I get back to "normal" ordering?
I have NOOK Color.
Thanks,
Bobbie Brownlee
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

In what country are you located? And where did you buy it? Also, what book are you trying to buy?

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would really like to terminate this inquiry as I find the site difficult to navigate. Thanks.

Please call 1-800-THE-BOOK in order to set your Nook to US.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====