Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

Ineed help to register my new kindle fire HD 8

Customer Question

ineed help to register my new kindle fire HD 8
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

To register your new Kindle Fire just need to connect it to your home WIFI wireless network and then enter your Amazon account information to register it to your account... If you purchased it directly from Amazon the Kindle will already be registered to your account and will need internet connect to access your Cloud content. Also if the Kindle was a gift it is possible it is registered to the person who gave it to you and would need to de-register it to then add it to your account.

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

First make sure have a good charge and then connect the Kindle Fire to your WIFI wireless internet:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap Wi-Fi.
  2. Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on.
  3. Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** ***** Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.

Click the link below for help on how to look up your wireless password ***** your Windows laptop computer:

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Once have the Kindle connected you can then get it connected to your account:

1. From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap My Account.
  3. Tap Register.
    • If you already have an Amazon account: Enter your Amazon account information, and then tap Continue.

If you need to deregister the Kindle Fire first from another Amazon account, follow the steps above, and then tap Deregister.

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

If you do not have a home wireless internet connect you can go to a local free WIFI hotspot such as at Starbucks, Target or McDonalds to get your Kindle connected, registered, and content downloaded from CLOUD to DEVICE tab.

`

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You

`