Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional
20508815

Unhappy customer at the moment..received my order (blouse)

Customer Question

unhappy customer at the moment..received my order (blouse) for a Christmas present and there is no receipt in the box, since it's a present I need one and my concern is am I part of prime amazon if I am I didn't agree to be, if this happens by accident this is wrong
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

To order from amazon.com requires the buyer/user to have an amazon.com account, thus all you have to do is log into you amazon account via online, be it a computer or smart phone, etc...... Once you log into your amazon account you can view your purchases and you can from your orders page print the receipt for each purchase. In terms of a prime account I know they offer time to time free for so many days so you may have used it to start, you can simply check your account and call amazon or email them and ask that prime not be charged as you do not wish to be a prime member if that is what you want.

Amazon is located at www.amazon.com

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.