Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I want to order a Nesco American Harvest food dehydrator but

Customer Question

I want to order a Nesco American Harvest food dehydrator but need to know the diameter of its trays so that it will fit with the many trays I already have. The diameter of the ones I have is 15 1/2 inches (it is a round tray). I found what I believe is the right one, but no dimensions are given online.
Thank you! My phone number is *****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancel my question; please do not charge me! Thank you!
Lona Hendricks