Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have a Sony PRS-T1 which I have not used time, when

Customer Question

I have a Sony PRS-T1 which I have not used for some time, when I switched it on it tells me that the reader is closed and that Kobo would be taking over. Please can you tell how to do this. Many thanks Doreen Weston
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  robmpreston replied 1 year ago.
Hi, one minute and I can walk you through this.
Your account should have already been set up with Kobo:Go here - https://secure.kobobooks.com/auth/Kobo/loginGo there and click Forgot Password? Enter the email address you had registered to your sony ereader and it should email you a password ***** Login to that, once youre at that point let me know.