Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a new expiration on my credit card. How do I change

Customer Question

I have a new expiration on my credit card. How do I change so I can buy books for my kindle?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, You need to change your "One Click Payment" options on your Amazon account, and you need to do it from a PC or laptop- you cannot do this directly from your Kindle.

To view or edit your 1-Click payment method:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know when you are able to see my reply.