Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Why would my Nook HD+ say Unfortunately Shop has stopped?

Customer Question

Why would my Nook HD+ say Unfortunately Shop has stopped? Also my "Play Movies & TV" won't play anything. Why and how do you fix it?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please try holding down the power button/switch for 15 seconds and see if your Nook will restart.

If that does not work then please try holding down the n button(Home) AND the powerbutton for 15 seconds

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since your answer to my question did nothing I needless to say am unhappy with your answer. Your answer did nothing.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Would you like to continue to work on the Nook so I can help you? This is the first time hearing back from you in 6 days.