Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Tried to press and hold down power button seconds and it

Customer Question

Tried to press and hold down power button for 30 seconds and it works again. Hope it stays as I love this Kindle.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Holding down the power button for 20-30 seconds will fix any glitch on the Kindle. If you have a similar issue in the future, try the same steps and if that does not work, plug in the Kindle and hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.