Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

My kindle will not take a charge. It seems the connection is

Customer Question

My kindle will not take a charge. It seems the connection is very loose.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Mary Lou.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had all ready tried all the things you mentioned. I thought this was a kindle site, I was wanting expert help. I still want my card erased from your system. I do not believe I should be charged, this is a racket. No more help, just get me out of here, with my card erased.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

This is a kindle help site, and I am trying to help you. I apologize for any duplicate information, but you had not mentioned any of those steps previously.

I'm an independent tech, and have no ability to either cancel or refund you. You've already paid the agreed upon fee, so it would be to your benefit to continue on with me.