Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I am nkley.My email address is ********** Why have you

Customer Question

I am fred hinkley.My email address is **********
Why have you suddenly stopped my ability to buy books on my kindle.It was fine until last week but now it willnot allow me to order.
We have entered our email address and our password ***** but it willnot allow us to register or reregister
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator