Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Cannot submit order, presumably because of outdated Visa.

Customer Question

cannot submit order, presumably because of outdated Visa. Didn't remember my number, so created a new one, which was accepted. Then updated visa to 10/18, all in accordance with instructions. None of this has changed anything on the Kindle, What next.
Thomas K. xxxxx,***@******.***, xxxxxxxx.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator