Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I've ordered books '' on my Kindle. But this week, the

Customer Question

I've ordered books 'for years' on my Kindle. But this week, the screen tells me the e-mail address & password ***** match any accounts on record. Nothing has changed at my end. Same email address and same password, again, 'for years'. And I've been unable to establish a new Amazon account. What to do now?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Please try to reset your password ***** (DO not use the same password ***** before): Click Here

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.