Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

IF I deregister my lost/stolen kindle and subsequently have

Customer Question

IF I deregister my lost/stolen kindle and subsequently have it returned what must I do to re-register the device?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

On your Kindle go to the "Settings" menu, select "Register," and then enter your Amazon account email address and password ***** connect your device to your account.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.