Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

How do I change the debit care number associated with my

Customer Question

How do I change the debit care number associated with my Nook. The bank recently changed their cards and you don't have the new number
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Navigate to the Barnes and Noble home page and click the "Sign in" option on the top row. Enter your username and password ***** then click "Secure Sign In."

Click "Manage Default Payment" under the Payment section.

If you want to add a new credit or debit card to the account, click "Add New Payment Method" under default payment methods. Once the card is active, you can make it the default method.

Let me know if you get stuck doing that.