Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Dear sirs: I just received an e-mail which states that my

Customer Question

Dear sirs:
I just received an e-mail which states that my order for GE 100 watt light bulbs will be delivered this next Wednesday. It stated that the order number is(###) ###-####0973815 and my charge will be $62,98!!!!.
Yesterday, I received an e-mail stating the same thing except the charge will be $28.96.
The order number for this one showed(###) ###-####3635404.
$28.96 was the charge which showed when I made the order!
What is going on here?
Brad *************
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator