Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I cant download books?

Customer Question

I cant download books?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I can help you, but this is a paid support site.

What device are you using? Nook, kindle, kobo, etc?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back to me here only, on the original question. Posting new questions costs you more and delays my ability to reply.

I understand from your duplicate post (which I canceled so you'll get a refund for that extra charge) that your'e having an issue with your card/account.

I can tell you how to fix it, but I need to know what device/service you're using. (amazon kindle, b/n nook, etc)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not called me or responded to my request to talk to you this is very upsetting
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I did not receive any such request. I've replied to you multiple times though requesting information about your problem.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.