Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

My Kindle will not down load my library books. Can it be the

Customer Question

My Kindle will not down load my library books. Can it be the battery, and if so model#D00901 where do I find the battery. It downloads from library to archives but not able to read the. Title shows up faintly but that is it.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Nathan, and I'll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.