Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I have tried to order three books, and was asked to apply

Customer Question

I have tried to order three books, and was asked to apply for a bonus card. I did this, but then when I filled in my address for postage, it will accept only a USA address. This isn't much use as I live in New Zealand?
Please advise.
Thanks,
Jock Allison
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jock and welcome

It is one of the limitations of Amazon but they are only able to for now supply this for US customers (and English customers via the Amazon.co.uk site).

It is not available for customers outside of this sorry.

Please do not shoot the messenger on this I can only communicate the policies they have set.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you