Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. E-Reader Expert.
23511658

I would like to put a chapter of my book on Kindle to elicit

Customer Question

I would like to put a chapter of my book on Kindle to elicit interest. The book is call
The Scythians, The White Race in Antiquity and the Philosophy and Doctrine of War A look at the falsification of history and the role of force and violence in the social organization
of the State. I want to submit a chapter on Black Greece.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Who are you publishing your book with? Are you doing it through Kindle self-publishing? There is really nothing stopping you from putting a single chapter on the Kindle and using it promotionally. Just have it as a separate book with a link back to the full book. If you talk to Amazon or if you're working with create space etc., they can tell you how to do it with their publishing system. My understanding is, however, that they will charge you a small amount for anything you give away for free. But I really don't know how that applies to a single chapter of the book.