MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been fixing E Readers suck as Kindles Acers etc since they have come out. I can help you with your trouble.
11519491

I want a call back at *********

Customer Question

I want a call back at *********
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I will send you a request for phone service technical assistance. If you are in the US I can help you.

Please accept that offer and I will call you, be sure to include your phone # ***** it didn't not appear in the message and you are required By Just Answer to accept the offer then I will be able to call you at your convenience.

Thank You,

Tech Michael