Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Could you please tell me if I BOUGHT a tablet or something

Customer Question

Could you please tell me if I BOUGHT a tablet or something on the Labor Day? I know it has a purple cover.
Thank You
Carolyne
**************
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly the company your purchased the tablet from.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator