Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

Just what all do I get year of Prime?????

Customer Question

Just what all do I get for a year of Prime?????
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You will receive the following with Amazon Prime

• Free two-day shipping on any eligible item without a minimum-order balance, and free same-day delivery (in 14 metro areas) on eligible orders more than $35. Prime Pantry Delivery costs a flat $5.99 for delivery of heavy and bulky items.
  • Prime Now app that offers one-hour delivery, in select metropolitan areas. (You can get $20 off your first order of $50 or more with the promo code TRYITNOW.)
  • Sharing the free shipping benefits (and other Prime benefits) with one other adult and up to four children as part of Amazon Household.
  • Video streaming through Amazon Prime Instant Video and Music streaming through Amazon Prime Music
  • Sharing the video and music streaming with another adult, as long as they are marked as an adult in your account.
  • Prime Photos for unlimited photo storage on Amazon Cloud Drive. You also get 5GB of cloud storage for other types of files.
  • One free Kindle book to borrow (from a pool of about 350,000 selections) each month. Also, Kindle First offers early access to one of four Editors' Picks of new e-book releases each month.
  • Amazon Mom for discounts on product subscriptions such as baby wipes, perfect for new parents and caretakers. You also get a 20 percent discount on diaper subscriptions. This benefit can be shared between members of an Amazon Household.
  • 5 percent cash back, if you use an Amazon Store Card for purchases.

These are the benefits that are offered.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you