Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I have two books in my shopping cart and i want to pay and i

Customer Question

i have two books in my shopping cart and i want to pay for them and i can't seem to find out the next step to do this. help
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It depends upon what site you are choosing items from and wish to buy from. If Amazon.com, you would click on the

Cart

icon at upper right (that ought to show (2) for the two items selected, then click on the yellow

Proceed to Checkout

button at the upper right. for other websites, clicking on the Shopping Cart (or, cart count) indicator or icon should take you to a screen with a similar 'Buy' or 'Checkout' option, or button.

But tell me the specific name of the website, and I will give you specific instructions for that website.

(If this answers your question adequately already, please rate my Answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks.)