Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I have two kindle s registered on the same account if I buy

Customer Question

Hi I have two kindle s registered on the same account if I buy books on my kindle fire they don't go to my kindle paperwhite but if l buy on my paperwhite they go to both as l like to see books cover on kindle fire l would like to order on it please can you help me know how to do this
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Your books are automatically delivered to the kindle it is purchased from.

While you can't change the default for that, the books are still availalbe on the other,

you just need to go into the CLOUD section of library/home screen, rather than the Device library.

When you select an item in the cloud library (which has all of your prior purchases on the account available), it prompts it to download to that device for local storage.