Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

What is my password?

Customer Question

what is my password?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
TO confirm as you have not mentioned it here, but this is for your Amazon account correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
For security and privacy reasons we cannot give the passwords here, else we could be giving your password ***** anyone.
But all you need to do is click on my link below and then follow the password ***** procedure to reset your password ***** specify a new one.
You can then use this new password.
The link is here
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
That will take you to the process to reset your password.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please