Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I order a set of hogue colts 1911 officers grips, coco

Customer Question

i order a set of hogue colts 1911 officers grips, coco bolo checker.was going to be $57.00 ,a man came in & told me that if i would get a amazon visa card he would let me have them for $27.00 & i did.my amazon visa card came but never heard anything about my gripswould you check & let me know some about my officers 1911 grips or tell me a phone # ***** i can talkto somebody
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.
I sincerely ***** ***** you have not been scammed.
Some other possible things:
- delayed delivery, or not very prompt delivery.
- mistaken delivery, to wrong address?
- possible payment error.
I advise you to first of all consult your Amazon.com Visa card's balance, to verify the payment was made, the amount that was paid, and who it was paid to, and when.
That may be done here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=14061831
Then, if that in itself does not clear up the problem, you should inquire about the order with Amazon, the Visa card issuer.
That can be done here:
https://payments.amazon.com/help/5968
I hope that this advice helps with the issue. If so, please rate my Answer - or Reply, telling me what rating you wish to have applied.
If not, Reply and let me know, and I will advise you further. Thanks.