Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My ectaco jetbook k12 get stucked, I did reset. It shows the

Customer Question

My ectaco jetbook k12 get stucked, I did reset. It shows the picture of books with the sign under it:Ectaco GBP loader v1.06. This picture didn't change for 2days; 1more reset gave the same result.What should I do now? TKS!in advance
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked my question at11:12am,checked estimated answer time: 8min. It is 11:35am now. Where is my answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant wait for hall day-im going to another state at about 4pm, you didn't mention "a day " from the very beginning. Can u answer sooner? if not, then your service is useless to me and its no reason to keep it. by the way, I never had any AC, mentioned in my file before and never asked u questions before. how is that?
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
sorry i thought this was a different question. yes the network diagnostic would have helped. where it said "not connected" that was the issue. probably you connected it at the same time you were in that section. maybe without even realizing it or maybe just going through the section forced the printer to look at the router to determine its own status and automatically connected. in any case i am glad it worked out for you. i would of course hope that you give me a good rating as that determines my standing on the website. Maybe just knowing what happened is worth something to you. thank you.