Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

The credit card registered to my Kindle account has expired.

Customer Question

The credit card registered to my Kindle account has expired. How do I change the number and continue to make purchases?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices here:
https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.