Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

GA-Sha I have one more Kindle to pay for "The Perfect Son" .

Customer Question

I have one more Kindle to pay for "The Perfect Son" . I just paid for 2 others, but this one didn't show when I paid for them. I have a new Visa, that I just got. I put it in for new VISA #, but it didn't take it for this third one.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are these 3 kindles all registered to the same amazon account?
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/e-readers/97wbm-one-kindle-pay-the-perfect-son-just.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.