Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I have a kindle and want to order a book on it. My credit card

Customer Question

I have a kindle and want to order a book on it. My credit card information is outdated but I have not been successful in trying to add a new credit card information> How do I do this
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Sorry having an issue, please CLICK HERE to update your credit card and enable your 1-click payment settings for Kindle purchases.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You