Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. E-Reader Expert.
23511658

I can't find my kindle password ***** Amazon nor WIFI

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Your Wi-Fi password ***** ***** that only you will know. This is the password ***** is on your router that allows you to connect devices on your home network to your router wirelessly. This is different from your Amazon password ***** is the password ***** use with your Amazon account when logging into Amazon.com. If you are unable to connect your Wi-Fi to your home network, you may have to reset your router and your Kindle so that you can set a new security code on your router. If there is someone who set this up originally your company that set this up originally for you, they probably do have that information. Just keep in mind that the Wi-Fi password ***** ***** to the router and not the same as your Kindle or Amazon password. Please let me know if you have questions along the way. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I reset my router?
It depends on the type of router you have. Usually it involves pressing and holding 8 small reset button while plugging it in. Just be aware that if you do reset your router, you will have to set it up again scratch. If you have other devices connected to it, it will affect those devices until they are reconnected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help.
You're welcome... the best way to thank be is with a favorable rating... please click on a rating of three or more stars. Thank you!