Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Kindle and I went out of town and the kindle was

Customer Question

I have a Kindle and I went out of town and the kindle was not charged. the other day i charged it and all these lines were on the homepage. i talked to someone in tech. support and they said they could not reset the kindle. My Question is i have a lot of books down loaded on the kindle can i transfer them to my kindle fire?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.As long as they are connected to the same Amazon account yes you can.Go to the manage my Kindle page here: https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html#/home/content/booksAll/dateDsc/Put a check mark next to your books and then click on deliver near the top of the page.A box will pop up in that box click the drop down and choose your fire from the menu.Then click deliver again and the books will be sent to that Kindle.If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.