Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I ordered Mary Higgins Clark new book "The Melody Lingers on"

Customer Question

I ordered Mary Higgins Clark new book "The Melody Lingers on" and charges went tomy American Express Card on July 19, 2015. I have not been able to get the bookto read. Charges were $13.90. Sally ***
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator