Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Trying to regester my new fire but it keeps telling me my Amazon

Customer Question

trying to regester my new fire but it keeps telling me my Amazon password ***** *****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Which specific password ***** you stuck on? A lock password ***** turn it on,the amazon account password ***** register,or your wifi password (must login to wifi first before you can register)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the amazon account password ***** register
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Did you successfully get it on wifi already?Was the kindle purchased direct from amazon, under your own account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I did get on wifi and yes I did get it from my amazon account
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Okay if you purchased it under your own existing amazon account, it actually comes preregistered. You don't have to register it again.Look in the kindle tools/settings menu, either under Help or Account, and you should see registration, and it'll show your email address there confirming it is registered.