Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I have a kinlde fire HD and it will not turn on-I have plugged

Customer Question

I have a kinlde fire HD and it will not turn on-I have plugged it in and it has been recharged-what is the problem?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.
Let me know the results please
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I solved the problem myself before you e-mailed me- The plug in was not plugged in propertly- so since you did not solve my problem -please do not charge me since I just recieved you message. Please take the $23 off my credit card.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, you can obtain a refund herehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundGlad the problem is fixed! If you need anything else, please let me knowThanks