Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I think I double ordered some items on order just placed.

Customer Question

I think I double ordered some items on order just placed. I thought I had erases some but apparently not
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to talk or write to get help. I just paid $5 for this service. I thought I deleted the doubled up order but apparently not as it still showed up at the same price.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would rather have an answer to my query.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to sit by the computer all day or by the hone. please call or write me. Thank you.
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your ereader device?
Did you order them on the computer or on the ereader device?
When you go to your account, do you see the duplicate items and/or duplicate orders?
Do you have a windows or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to pay $20. I have already paid two $5 paments which I need t have tkeen off my account as i did not get a response.n
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not call me. I am on a limited income and a senior. This is getting out of hand. Please contact me by typing. I needyu to remove any prior charges from my visa account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ordered by compute. I have windows. I have been gettindouble orders on some of my ordred books. Please respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Repeat do not call me. I can't afford a $20 charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know when you cca respond/.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please contact me as I have been waiting a long time.I
I'm sorry, there is no extra / duplicate charge, so don't worry. We can continue typing here.To confirm, when you go to your Amazon account on the Windows computer, it shows double orders?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check on the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. This is a paid tech support site, if you want to cancel let me know. It is not $5 that is a good faith deposit. Your question is listed as $46. If you want me to help you I just need to know what model this is happening on. There should be a model number on the back that can be hard to read.