Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

Yesterday I ordered 3 (or 4) books nook. When they

Customer Question

Yesterday I ordered 3 (or 4) books for my nook. When they didn't show up on the Nook, one of your reps said there was a glitch in the orders for Nook Color. They still haven't shown up, and I see I'm out $46.00 Please give me an idea when they'll be available for me to read. Thank you very much. S***** ***** ***@******.***
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Sandy. This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the nook. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 30+ seconds, then release. Give the nook about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists. If so, then there is still a service interruption on the nook servers, though that type of problem rarely lasts more than a few days. Once the system is back up, your books should automatically sync up, but you can always use the sync/refresh function in your nook menu to force it to check if those downloads are available. As long as the purchase went through, the items are available within your nook cloud library, and you could also get a start on reading them with the nook app on another device such as an ipad. Best regards,Nathan