Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I accidentally restarted my kindle and lost all books. How

Customer Question

I accidentally restarted my kindle and lost all books. How do i get them back?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
All you should have to do to restore your content is to re-register the Kindle using the same email and password ***** your Amazon account.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Is need help to find the setup menu, please let me know which model Kindle do you have (basic, touch, paperwhite, Fire)?
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
From Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings. Select Registration. Specify the Amazon account you want to use for your Kindle:If you already have an Amazon account: Select this option. Enter your Amazon account information. Select Register. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You