Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I don't have wifi. I need to know how to download Nook books

Customer Question

I don't have wifi. I need to know how to download Nook books directly from my computer
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, please do the following
Connect the mini-USB end of the USB data cable into the USB port on the bottom of your Nook.
Plug the standard-size end of the USB data cable into a USB port on your computer.
Wait several seconds for the computer to recognize the Nook. Click "Cancel" if a window appears asking you to install a driver on your computer. A driver is not necessary.
Click "Computer" and double-click "MyNOOKColor." A window appears with several folders of files that you can store on your Nook, including "Books," "Magazines" and "Newspapers."
Double-click "Books" to open the folder.
Right-click the book that you want to transfer to the Nook, select "Copy," right-click anywhere within the "Books" folder and select "Paste." You may also drag the book from your computer into the "Books" folder
You can then disconnect the Nook and the book will then be on the Nook.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you