Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do i change my credit card number

Customer Question

how do i change my credit card number
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. To update the credit card information- you can't do it on the Kindle itself. You need to use a PC and go to Amazon.com to do this. It will be under "Update Payment settings" in your Amazon account. You can read more at the link below: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570 If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is very user unfriendly. I cannot do a simple thing as change my credit card number
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
You lost me. We do not design the Kindle- Amazon does. You simply asked how to change your credit card number and I posted specific instructions on how to do that. Where exactly are you getting stuck?