Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I have been trying to download books three times in the past

Customer Question

I have been trying to download books three times in the past week to my Kindle Fire.
I keep gettin the message that the download is taking longer than usual and that
the books will show up in my library later. I've checked several times and the books
aren't there. Need help.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me if it now downloads.
Let me know the results please
Thank you