Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I bought paper white kindle. order # *****(###) ###-####5681827.

Customer Question

I bought paper white kindle. order # *****(###) ###-####5681827. By mistake I touched Dutch
instead of English. I do not know Dutch lnguage and know Only English. I do no know how to go back on the kindle to select English. Please advise. Thanks.
Hira Ahuja ***@******.***
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Please try the steps below and let me know what happens. From the Home ScreenMenu5th Listing (Settings)4th Listing (Device Options)5th Listing (Language and Dictionaries)1st Listing (Language)English or whatever you wantOkOk/AcceptThe Paperwhite will reboot
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you don't have any luck with that, then please click on and view the video at the link below to see these steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtr243Prs Even though you will not be able to read the options- they will be in the same locations (same number options). If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.