Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

How do I pull up books that qualify one free Kindle

Customer Question

How do I pull up books that qualify for my one free Kindle Amazon Prime use each month?
How do I change the name of my Kindle on Amazon from Gary's 2nd Kindle to Mary's Kindle?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. To rename your kindle, please CLICK HEREon that page (sign in if prompted) then click on the desired device/kindle. On the left side, next to where it says Gary's 2nd Kindle, click on EDIT, and rename it. To find the free books from the amazon prime lending library, CLICK HERE to view the library options on your computer.To view it from your kindle device, go to the kindle store, and in the options menu under Categories choose Kindle Owners Lending Library. Best regards,Nathan